天呐 已经不记得你第一次去学校的时间了
My goodness don’t remember when you went first to school
你进了幼儿园 在那儿
and you went to kindergarten and in kindergarten, the idea was to
一心要努力进入一年级 之后再接再厉 以便
push along so to get into first grade and then push along so that you could get into
升入二年级 三年级等等 不断向上 之后进入高中
second-grade,third grade and so on, going up and up. And then you went to high school and this
这是人生中的一大转变
was a great transition in life
现在 你背负压力 必须名列前茅 必须取得高分
and now the pressure is being put on you must get ahead you must go up the grades
最后 以优异的成绩进入大学
and finally be good enough to get to college.
进入大学后 你仍然一步步 一步步的前进
And then when you get to college, you’re still going step by step, step by step,
一直到准备好 由校园踏入社会的伟大时刻
up to the great moment in which you’re ready to go out into the world.
之后 进入这个美好的的世界……又来了……
And then when you get out into this famous world… Comes…
你要为 在职业生涯或生意场中获得成功 而奋斗
the struggle for success in profession or business
似乎有条路径引领着你 不断接近所追寻的东西
and again there seems to be a ladder before you something for which are reaching all the time.
之后……
And then…
突然地 当你40或者45岁 生命走到一半
Suddenly when are about forty or forty-five years old in the middle life
某天 你醒过来 说道……哈 我已经到了啊
you wake up one day and say.. Huh? I’ve arrived,and by joy
我感觉和从前几乎完全一样 事实上 很难说
I felt pretty much the same as I’ve always felt, in fact I’m not so sure that I don’t
自己没有点儿被骗的感觉
feel a little bit cheated.
因为你明白自己被耍了
Because you see you were fooled
你总是待在不会被愚弄的地方
you aways living for somewhere where you aren’t.
在我看来 这对我们大有裨益
And while as I said it is of tremendous use for us,
让我们用这种方式来预测未来并制定计划
to be able look ahead in this way and to plan.
谋划未来没什么用 当未来来临时
There is no use planning for a future which when you get to it and it becomes
就成了现在 而你 已不在那里
a present, you won’t be there
你又将活在另一个 未曾到来的未来中
you’ll be living in some other future which hasn’t yet arrived.
这样看来 人永远不可能真正的继承
And so in this way one is never able actually to inherit
并享受别人的劳动成果
and enjoy the fruits of ones actions..
你根本无法活下去……
You can’t live at all..
除非你能充实地活着
Unless you can live fully,
就从现在开始
Now.

相关热播

  • 2021-09-01轻松记住古代七大奇迹在这个视频中 我将会调动你的大脑In this video I’m going to hack your brain 以一种比你想象的更快更有效的方式and make you memorize the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World 记住来自远古世界的七大奇迹faster and more effectively than you ever thought poss..
  • 2021-08-28父母不让我玩游戏,我该怎么办?I’ll bet you found this video我赌你找到了这条视频 because your parents won’t let you play video games.因为你的爸妈不让你玩电子游戏 I’m a psychologist and I know a little bit about parents’ psychology..
  • 2021-08-24胜者思维我不知道你正在面对着什么I don’t know what you are facing, 但我知道but here is what I do know. 你拥有独特的东西You’ve got something special. 你有伟大的灵魂You’ve got greatness in you, 我知道and I know it’s poss..
  • 2021-09-01告诉你“人生何其短”Our society has taken to worshiping tech giants,我们的社会已经开始崇拜那些 and the people who have created some of the在近二十年里 greatest innovations of the last 20 years.创造了巨大变革的科技巨人 People like Elon Musk,例如埃隆•马斯克 S..
  • 2021-08-24挑战自我你能变得更好!You deserve better! E T 你在说什么啊ET, what you’re talking about? 请听仔细听我说Listen to me, listen to me very carefully. 你理所应当You deserve… 你值得看到 如果你做到120%的努力You deserve to see what your life would..
  • 2021-08-24努力做你自己早安 这里是Believe Nation– Good morning Believe Nation, 我是Evan Carmichael 我的关键词是believe(相信)my name is Evan Carmichael, my one word is Believe 我相信企业家and I believe that entrepreneurs 会解决在世界上的所有主要问题wil..
  • 2021-08-24做真实的自己早上好 这里是Believe Nation 我是伊万Good morning Believe Nation, it’s Evan. 我的人生信条是信任My one word is believe, 我比人们更加地相信他们自己and I believe in people more than they believe in themselves. 我真诚地希望And my sincer..
  • 2021-08-24欲戴皇冠,必承其重在最初人人踌躇满志At beginning everybody is excited 他们激情澎湃 但有时旅途上的挫折everybody is on fire, But at certain point you hit something 将会考验你前进的决心along a journey and it’s gonna test the love of commitment at c..
  • 2021-08-28你们的数据可以帮助终结世界饥饿问题2010年6月June 2010. 我第一次来到意大利罗马I landed for the first time in Rome, Italy. 我不是去那儿观光旅游的I wasn’t there to sightsee. 我是去解决世界饥饿问题的I was there to solve world hunger. (笑声)(Laughter) 就是这样的That’s r..
  • 2021-08-30长期休业后如何重返职业有些人经过离职长假之后 重新投入到工作中来People returning to work after a career break: 我称他们为“再从业者”I call them “relaunchers.” 这些人选择休离职长假, 是因为要照顾老人These are people who have taken career breaks for elder care,..
  • 2021-09-01自我管理《自我管理》彼特·德鲁克著Managing Oneself by Peter Drucker 当今是拥有大量的 前所未有的机遇的时代Today is a time of immense and unprecedented opportunity 以前你被迫做着同父辈们一样工作 不过那个时代已经过去了Gone are the days where you are stuck having to d..
  • 2021-08-24国外最励志的短片,3分钟改变你的『命运』你人生中最重要的两天是你出生的那天以及你明白自己为何出生的那天——马克·吐温 我并不相信I do not believe, 所有人都有梦想that any of us have dreams, 那些无法由别人给予的that were not given to us 完成这些伟大梦想的决心for the purpose of accomplishing those particular dream..

我要评论

    评论加载中...

译学馆所有视频和图片来自互联网版权归原创者所有。

加载中...