大家好! 本期LWIF带你一同游箱根
Hello World! Where I’m from in Japan, this is what Hakone is like.
这个就是我们刚才在火车上吃的便当
So this is the obento we eat at that train.
想吃什么就点什么 一目了然
And you can see what you want to buy.
有炸鸡块便当 有握寿司便当
You can get karaage, and you can get onigiri,
甚至还有新干线造型的便当
and you can get one in a Shinkansen.
你知道这是哪种列车吗?
Do you know what kind of train this is?
这是“浪漫号”列车
This is a “Romance Car.”
“浪漫号”……噢……那这车里很浪漫咯?
“Romance Car”… Oh…so it’s romantic in there?
我倒不这么觉得 只不过人们都叫它“浪漫号”而已
I don’t think it’s romantic, but it’s just called “Romance Car.”

Ah.
噢 快看那个
Oh, look at that!
我开动咯!
Itadakimasu!
你觉得这车坐起来怎么样?
What did you think of the train ride?
很舒服
It was good.
沿途我看见了大片的田野 连绵的群山 还有富士山
I saw lots of farms, and Fuji-san, and lots of mountains,
风景很棒
and it was very cool.
是的 大家都喜欢拍富士山的照片
Yeah, everybody loves taking pictures of Fuji-san.
你觉得这些是自然形成的 还是人造的
You think that’s normal, or do you think people made that?
我觉得这是有人把大小石块放在一起造出来的景
I think they put rocks and put big rocks together and they made it.
我觉得大部分的路还是挺漂亮的
I thought most of the walk was very beautiful,
但是 我有一点惊讶 你看沿途这么多的管子
but I was a bit surprised by all the pipes you could see.
这儿叫什么名字?
What is this place called?
飛燕の滝(飞燕之瀑)
“Hien no Taki.”
实际上这是一座很有名的瀑布
Well, this is actually a famous waterfall, or something.
你当时是想跳进水里吗?
Did you wanna go into the water?
是呀 但是感觉好冷的样子
Yeah, but it looks so cold.
你在喂金鱼
You’re feeding goldfish.
きんぎょ 对吧?
Kingyo, right?
这儿有鲤鱼和金鱼
There’s Koi, and Kingyo
对金鱼来说 即便是成年鱼 看起来也很小
and Kingyo, even if it’s an adult, it’s still kind of small.
噢我知道了
Oh I see.
所以它们看起来像大一点的金鱼 但实际上是鲤鱼
So they look like big goldfish, but they’re actually Koi?
是的
Yeah.
这是我们去过的村庄
So this is the valley we went to
它坐落在峰峦间
and it’s snuggled in between the mountains.
爱子 你觉得怎么样?
What did you think of it, Aiko?
田野连绵 充满自然的气息
Lots of fields, and there are lots of nature,
真的很漂亮
and they’re so beautiful.
你怎么看这个火车?
What did you think about this type of train?
嗯 这个和我们平时坐的
Well, it’s kinda different
有一点不同
from the usual ones that we go on,
看起来有点老
and it looked kind of old.
哈哈 是的
Haha, yeah.
我觉得它看起来很老 是因为真的很旧
I think it looked old, because it was old.

Oh.
我们一共穿了多少个隧道?
And, how many tunnels did we go through?
还记得清吗?
Do you remember?
嗯……有很~多隧道
Well, it’s a lo-o-ot of tunnels.
这个为什么冒着蒸汽?
Why was this steaming?
因为这个是温泉水
Because it was Onsen water.
这间就是我们休息的房间
This is the room we slept in.
我们到那儿时 店家还给我们准备了零食
When we went there, it had snacks waiting for us.
我非常喜欢那儿的风景
I really loved the view.
是呀
Yup.
哇 快看看这些美食
Oh, wow! Look at all this food!
我喜欢这个汤 太好吃了
I liked the soup. It was so yummy!
我希望把自己不喜欢吃的东西和别人换 这样我就能吃到自己喜欢的
I like trading some of the food I don’t like to other people so they can give me food that I do like.
哈哈哈
Ha, ha, ha!
实话说 我比较喜欢儿童餐
I think I’d rather have the kid’s meal, honestly.
是的 我想加餐
Yeah. I wanted to add a meal.
真的?
Really?
是的
Yeah.
噢 那我们换着吃吧
Oh. We totally should have just switched dishes, then.
好呀 哈哈
Yeah, ha, ha!
噢 我很喜欢这样一半太阳一半雨的样子
Oh. I really liked this. It was kind of raining/sunny at the same time.
噢 这个是早餐
Oh, and here is breakfast.
哇 好多美食呀
Wow! There are just so many dishes!
是的
Yup.
你能把这些全吃完吗?
Can you actually eat all the dishes?
我不知道我一个人能不能吃完
I don’t know if I can eat it all by myself.
你呢?
Well, did you?
我不行……
Well… no.
那你只好自己做菜咯?
You had to cook your own food?
是的
Yup.
浴室怎么样 Shin?
How was the ofuro, Shin?
棒!
Good!
很好
Good!
我们正准备去一家民宿的浴室
We are going to go into a private family bath.
小Shin 这些篮子是用来干嘛的?
Shin. So, what are those baskets for, Shin-chan?
放你衣服的!
For your clothes!!!
好的 把你的衣服放进去
OK. Put your clothes in.
Shin Shin 叫你放衣服进去 不是自己钻进去
Shin. Shin. Don’t put yourself in there.
不 不是要你整个钻进去
No. It’s not for the entire you!
我就要钻
It is!
Shin
Shin.
我要!
It is!

Ugh!
我们把澡堂……啊不 是把衣服放进去 不然就不能进浴室
So we put the bath- our clothes in the basket, so we didn’t go to the ofuro.
好的
All right.
啊啊
Aaaaah!
不要拍我们
Don’t show us.
我们来啦 快进去
Here we go! Come on in!
我们先淋浴 然后才能泡澡
I will wash my body and go there.
我们有沐浴露 护发素和洗发水
And we have body soap, conditioner and shampoo.
这段就别拍了 我们要洗澡
So, cut that. We need to wash.
和儿子一起泡温泉最好的地方就是 他能帮你搓背
The best thing about doing an onsen with your son is he can scrape your back for you!
这可是真的天然温泉水 所以闻起来有股子臭鸡蛋味
This is real hot spring water, so it kind of smells like rotten eggs.
感觉如何 小Shin?
How does it feel, Shin-chan?
很棒
Good.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
可怜的小Shin被咬得满脸是包 因为我们的房间昨晚进了蚊子
And poor Shin-chan has bug bites all over his face, because mosquitoes got into our room last night.
不能跳温泉
You can’t jump in the onsen.
不能在温泉里放毛巾
We can’t put the towel in the onsen.
不能在温泉里游泳
We can’t swim in the onsen.
不开心 不~开~心
Bad! Ba-a-ad!
因为这是一个私人温泉 所以我们能在这儿录像
So this is a private onsen, so that’s why we’re allowed to film in here,
而且我们带进温泉的毛巾是没有用过的
and we also didn’t use the towels before we put them in the onsen,
因为如果之前用过毛巾了的话 它就会沾上肥皂 这会弄脏温泉 你不会想这么做的
because you don’t wanna do that, because you get soap on the towels and it gets dirty,
但是我们之前没有用过毛巾 所以 我们可以带毛巾进温泉
but we never did that, so it was fine that we put the towels in the onsen,
这只是为了告诉你一些规矩
just for showing you what not to do.
你知道这叫什么吗?
Do you know what this is called?
我觉得这应该是货运铁路
I think is kind of motorail.
货运铁路? 我不知道 山间铁路?
Motorail? I don’t know. Mountainrail?
我真不知道 我先去查一下 之后再把它加到视频里去
I really don’t know. I’ll look it up and then I might put it on the screen after.
但是它盘山而去 对吧?
But it climbs up the mountain, right?
是的
Yup.
山顶的滑轮机房会把车厢拉上去
The roof from the top of the mountain is pulling this train up.
我觉得这一段缆车坐得很开心
I thought it was a pretty ride.
是的
Yup.
是的 是的 是的 是的是的 是的 是的
Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup.
哦 看那儿 那就是滑轮组
Oh. There. That’s the pulley.

Oooh!
冒烟了
Oh, it’s steaming!
是呀 看起来是坏了
Yeah. It looks like it’s broken.
喂 爱子 那是什么
Hey, Aiko, what is that?
橙味可乐
Orange cola.
尝起来不坏
Well, it doesn’t taste bad.
哈哈哈 估计也不怎么好喝
Ha, ha, ha! It doesn’t mean it tastes good either.
我想起惠斯勒了 在加拿大的时候
This reminds me of Whistler, back in Canada.
是呀
Oh! Yeah!
对吧?山顶缆车?
Right? Peak gondola?
是的
Yup.
看 海盗船
Look! Pirate ships.
那不是真的海盗
Well, they’re not actual pirates.
你们要对他干嘛
What are you doing to him?

No!
你们正在对他干嘛?
What are you doing to him?
爸爸
Daddy!
不要拐走我的船长
Don’t steal my captain!
不 不
No, no.
他是我的船长
He’s my captain!
快回来
Come back here!
那是我的船长
That’s my captain!
这个是大天鹅吗
Well, is this a big swan?
对呀 大天鹅
Yeah. Giant swans.
砰 砰
Bam! Bam!
你觉得这船坐得如何?
What did you think of this boat ride?
河里一条鱼都没有 而且看起来就像一块大池子
Well, I didn’t see any fish and it just looked like a big pool.
一片湖泊一般就是这样的
Well, that’s pretty much what a lake is.
是的
Well, yeah.
这是我们吃饭的地方
This is where we ate.
是的 我觉得景点的餐馆能做到这样已经很不错了
Yeah. I thought it was pretty good for a restaurant that’s just like a tourist type of restaurant.
是呀 真漂亮
Yeah. It was so… beautiful.
嗯唔
Mm-hm.
这是什么样的店? 爱子
What kind of shop is this, Aiko?
这是间礼品店
This is a gift shop.
那你能买些什么呢?
And what kind of stuff can you buy?
你可以买一些箱根的食品呀土特产啥的
You can buy Hakone’s famous food and stuff.
你给别人买过礼物吗?
Do you have to buy gifts for people?
没有 不过我会买的
No, but I’ll buy gifts.
几百年前 人们旅行时 常在这儿歇脚 但这儿不是原址
A few hundred years ago, when people were traveling, they had to stop here. But this is not the real place.
其实这儿就是原址 是的
Well, this was actually the real place. Yeah. It was.
他们只是重修了这儿 这儿不是……新修的不是这个样子的
They rebuilt it. So this is not… It wasn’t like new like this,
但是这儿过去确实存在
but it really did exist in that exact spot.
过去人们旅行的时候 这儿是他们必经的关卡
When people traveled, they had to go through this check point.
她疯了 然后她也疯了
She is mad, and then she is sad.
他们盘查往来人口的一个主要原因是 为了防止大名们的妻儿离开东京
So a big reason they were inspecting people was because they wanted to prevent the wives and children of the lords from leaving Tokyo.
这些大名们是不会往枪口上撞的 因为如果他们这样做的话 自己的妻儿就会有危险
Those lords would not disobey the shogun, because their families would be in danger if they did.
你得进监狱了
You need to go to jail.
爱子 你也得进去 因为你太坏了
Aiko, you go in there too because you’re bad.
“监狱”
“Prison.”
不……救救我
No…! Help… me!
现在我能出去了吗?
Can I go out now?
好吧
Fine.
你觉得这个厕所如何?
Hey, what did you think about this toilet?
看起来有点怪 我不想进去
Well, it looks kind of weird and I don’t wanna go in.
我们终于到了
We made it.
感谢观看 下期见 拜拜
Thanks for watching! See you next time! Bye!
你的家庭旅行是怎么样的?
What’s a family getaway like where you’re from?
你得靠近点 记得吗 麦克风在这儿 看见没
You have to go closer, remember? And your voice has to be here. You see?

Aaaah!
求你 小点声 我耳朵都要震聋了
Wow! Please, please don’t hurt my ears.

相关热播

  • 2021-08-24旅行的未来?几周前接受了福特的邀请去了纽约 去参加了崭新的福特中心开幕式 各位 这就是纽约了 欢迎来到Oculus购物中心 专程跑来看福特体验中心开幕式 给大家分享福特公司将提供的 移动性以及运输方式 福特体验中心位于Oculus 也就是Westfield世界贸易中心商城 在这能有趣 创新地学习 交通是怎么样影响我们 你们和纽约的 作为游客 我们都知道 旅行和出行工具形影不离 交通工具的未来 也就是旅行的未..
  • 2021-09-01小卧室的三种床铺设计三种小卧室的床的设计创意3 Creative bed design ideas for a small bedroom 1. 吊顶床1.Ceiling Storage For Bed 大多数人都很熟悉墨菲床Most are familiar with the Murphy bed, 当它不用的时候which allows users to fold it 可以把它靠在墙上折叠against th..
  • 2021-09-0120个小客厅整理和装饰方案没有比装饰一个拥挤小客厅更难的事了There’s nothing more difficult to decorate than a compact living room. 如果你不喜欢住在里面And if you hate every moment that you live in it, 可能要怪罪于那些体积庞大then maybe those large, 满面沧桑年久失修的所谓家具sh..
  • 2021-08-24《权力的游戏》龙石岛取景地这个坐落在西班牙的小岛– [Narrator] This smallislet in Spain is connected 经由一条狭窄的小路通向大陆to the mainland by a narrow man-made path. 也许粉丝们And fans of Game ofThrones might recognize it 能认出这里是龙母的故乡as the ancest..
  • 2021-08-30猫咪生态园过去的大概30年里我们一直在救助猫– We’ve been rescuing cats for almost 30 years. 一旦我开始收养猫 这逐渐变成了一种执念Once I started adopting, it become kind of an obsession 之后猫的数量就像是滚雪球般增长and then it just kind of snowbal..
  • 2021-08-24体验日本复古街机游戏中心Japanese Retro Game Centres | Tokyo Arcade Experience本集内容: 日本复古游戏中心 | 东京街机体验 Created & Produced by: Jone Daub视频创意&制作:Jone Daub Only in Japan日本特色 Game centres or arcades are really exciting ..
  • 2021-08-285个令人惊叹的木工小技巧嘿 大家好 我是《自己动手》的格伦Hey, what’s up guys, I’m Glen with DIY Creators. 而今天我们又有另一期新的节目And today we’re coming back with another one. 而我将会向你们演示And I’m gonna be showing you guys 一些非常快捷..
  • 2021-09-0133m²香港小公寓改造The stories gives meaning to any design故事给任何设计赋予了意义 and I thought when is located next to the forest we should create a tree house我认为既然住在林边 我们应该建造一个树屋 because of something that was quite dreamy因为那样会很..
  • 2021-08-24旅行方式——打工度假、志愿服务、海外留学大家好 欢迎回到《如何旅行》系列Hello guys, welcome back to my how to travel series, 网上的教程主要是一步步教大家basically my web series where I give you a step-by-step guide 怎样计划旅行行程on how to plan your own trip or travels. 这期的视频..
  • 2021-08-28用冰棒棍自制壁挂式植物架Hello, YouTube consumer.嗨 YouTube的用户们 I present you a DIY wall planter shelving idea我给大家介绍一个利用冰棒棍 from popsicle sticks.自制壁挂式植物架的想法 If you enjoy this idea如果你喜欢这个想法 later after this video ends,那就在视频结束后..
  • 2021-08-24爱子的生活-一起洗衣服我不说开头了 大家就看这块板吧I’m not going to read it, they’re going to read it. 好的Oh, ok. 你是怎么洗衣服的?So, how do you the laundry? 我不知道诶I don’t know. 首先 你要启动它Well, first you need to turn this on. 你知..
  • 2021-08-24珀斯度假旅行指南跨越印度洋或广袤的澳大利亚沙漠就是珀斯Across the Indian Ocean, or the vast Australian desert, is Perth: 一个容纳近200万人民的现代化都市A modern city of nearly 2 million people. 这个西澳大利亚的首府沿着天鹅河畔The capital of Western Australia follow..

我要评论

    评论加载中...

译学馆所有视频和图片来自互联网版权归原创者所有。

加载中...